Jesus used stories to teach life lessons. In the parables, we are not necessarily instructed by Jesus, but instead invited to explore life through his eyes and stand with him to understand what the simple stories reveal.
- Jesus’ stories are retold in the New Testament in the Bible
- Parables to teach life lessons are found in every religion
The fruit we see in our lives is a reflection of our thoughts or way of being. Our lives mirror the seeds we plant and nurture.
- Truth alone endures
- A tree’s quality is reflected in its fruit just as a man’s thoughts are reflected in his actions
Manifestations are always taking place, everywhere around us, from the thoughts and ideas put into action. There are no restraining or inhibiting actions that obstruct the harvest.
- We must cultivate our minds (soil) to receive the good if we are to experience good results
- Good is without bounds
At each moment, we are at choice to live from a place of anxiety and fear, or from a place of peace and serenity.
- Everything we need is within us
- Focus on your connection with God, not worry and anxiety